We are a group of people who believe:
- in one God, who is Father, Son and Holy Spirit, and the Savior of all who put their faith in Him alone for eternal life.
- that those who are made new in Christ are called to be holy in character and conduct, and can only live this way by being filled with the Lord’s Spirit.
- in the Bible and its sufficiency to establish our faith and conduct.
- God wills for people everywhere to know him and be made new in Christ.
- that the purpose of the Church is to worship God in spirit and in truth, and to reach a lost and fallen world with the gospel of Jesus Christ through its worship, witness and loving deeds.These terms describe the “soul of the Church”: